Abington Art Center is excited to welcome people back into our classrooms and galleries as more people are getting vaccinated! We just have a couple rules of engagement first.
- All students ages 5 and above are required to show proof of the COVID-19 vaccination upon the start of the first class. Please submit your vaccination record to to our front desk staff in-person or email a photocopy email@example.com . If you have a religious or medical exemption please show proof of that instead.
- You are required to wear a mask at all times while inside the building.
- We have multiple hand sanitizing stations around the art center. Please use them and wash your hands at every convenient opportunity.
- If you are feeling sick or displaying symptoms, stay at home. Let us know you are not feeling well and we will make alternate arrangements for when you are feeling better. Check the CDC website for the latest list of symptoms.
- If a member of your household tests positive for COVID, we ask that you stay at home as well.
- If it rains during an outdoor activity we will move the activity to one of our outdoor covered areas such as the pavilion. If there are no outdoor spaces available, the activity will move to one of our large indoor studios.